Monday, January 01, 2007

A quick update

Here's Owen enjoying bath time in his "new" tub.
I guess this is a little out of order...Owen is great help packing up our books.
Again-great help mowing up the gazillion leaves that fell in our yard!

A lot has happened since our last post....I started teaching at a new school (writing and journalism), we purchased our first house, packed and moved, unpacked (mostly Dave did that work while I worked in the evenings grading and slowly getting everything ready for my maternity leave).

Thanksgiving came and went by quicker than any holiday I ever imagined. We had Thanksgiving lunch (or dinner, if you prefer) at my brother-in-law's house, Darin. And then another Thanksgiving meal for supper at my folk's house. We also got in some Christmas cheer that evening exchanging gifts.

Before we knew it, Christmas was almost here, and then it was time to go to Methodist Hospital for the arrival of our newest addition, Margaret Noel Hudson.

No comments: