Saturday, December 20, 2008

Maggie in Stages




It's so hard to believe that we brought Maggie home from the hospital 2 years ago. Let's go down memory lane, shall we?


Owen the happy brother...although he was a little disappointed way back then that she didn't poke him back. Now he gets all that he dished out (and a little more!)


My contented little sleeper...I swear she slept the entire first 2months of her life...and finally woke up when I had to go back to work!


Here she is about 6months, smiling like a pro!


Scooting around...gaining some independence!

Her she is, one year old...(Olan Mills portrait)

Not sure what she's doing.

Last summer out at Owen Landing in the Platte River State Park. We really had to watch her to make sure she didn't dive for the ducks in the water!

Here she is just a few weeks ago!

2 comments:

Joan's Good Life said...

awww, she is so cute! Hard to believe she was a boy when I first saw her. (sorry shari!) ;)

Joan's Good Life said...

What I meant is that "it's hard to believe that I thought she was a boy" the first time I saw her. (super sorry Shari!) =-)