Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow Pics

Wow. Two posts in one day. I'm sure we'll get another half-foot of snow tomorrow because of me. :)

This picture is right before we go sledding (for the second time today). What beautiful faces.

Maggie and I. Maggie really doesn't like to sled by herself - she'll go as many times as I'll take her.

My beautiful snow angel!



Here's Owen at the end of his "run." You can kind of see our new Escape behind the swingset. Have I posted a picture of it? We got an '06 Ford Escape to replace the Ford Ranger which met its fate a few months ago on ice...




Owen, mid-hill. Not sure why the sled stopped in the middle. Dave came along to give him another push.
We finally have some "typical" Nebraska weather. I find myself daydreaming of white beaches and tropical islands more and more. Coronado Beach, come and get me! I am patiently awaiting my vegetable and flower seed catalogs...makes the winter months pass by a tad quicker if I have something springy to think about...what shall I plant this spring?



No comments: