Thursday, April 16, 2009

Music Composing Software Question...

So I e-mailed a bunch of musically inclined friends recently...asking if they could recommend a music writing software program-which I could install on my Mac laptop and then plug into an older style Clavinova up at the church. Is there a program out there that I can just plug everything together, then play the song on the Clav, have it record into the computer software and then be able to go back in and type in the lyrics? (So I can do something with this song I've been gifted with....see earlier post) I got a response, but not what I had hoped.

So I pose the above question out to bloggerland...

PS, I would like the software to be dirt cheap; or better yet-free.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone may have.

No comments: