Monday, March 14, 2011

The end of winter is near.....knock on wood.

Here are the last of our "winter" pictures.  Spring officially starts in a few weeks.  (Knock on wood).  As you can see, I have some good helpers assisting me with the shoveling...who needs a snow blower, now?

Owen's snow fort.  (He rolled the snow and hoisted them up all on his own!)
Maggie, very proud with her snowgirl.  She also made a snowboy down in the backyard.  (Yes, the snowchildren are brother and sister!)
I have to say the forecast of 60+ is very appealling.  I will go on record to say that I am looking forward to my Spring allergies.  Come on runny eyes and itchy throat!

1 comment:

Joan's Good Life said...

I really do love the snow, but I think I may be ready for spring myself! ;-) My tulips and daffodils are beginning to come up!