Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Our friends, Mike and Emily and adorable Quinton came over last weekend to visit...awesome grilling weather, sunny, not too hot...the brats and burgers were pretty near perfect.


Maggie and Quinton, I think he'll be 1 in September.


Despite not napping, Owen pulled off his Superman abilities...jumping and leaping...he could have used his Superman cape a few days ago....(he jumped off our neighbor's waterslide...about 5 1/2 feet tall, landed on his bum; chipping his top & bottom teeth and gashing up the gum behind his bottom teeth...there was lots of blood. Of course I was the only adult around, me and my queasy tummy got him all fixed up, though. I was glad when Dave got home to take over consoling Owen, he (Owen) was really worried about his teeth)

Hmmm....can you guess why the Superman video is Owen's favorite? (Owen would be Superman every day if I washed his outfit that often somehow it only gets washed once week). I thought it was fitting to post a Superman video on Father's Day, since I know so many Super Men!

Happy Father's Day: Dave, Dad, Dan, Jeff, Toby, and all my friends!

No comments: